PROFESSIONAL CREMATION SERVICE: $1,720.00
Our service includes the following:
- Removal and transportation of the body from the nursing home or hospital
- Arrangements conference to obtain vital statistical information to complete the death certificate and to secure the necessary authorizations
- Filing the death certificate to obtain the cremation permit
- An alternative cremation container specifically designed for cremation
- Cremation of the deceased with our licensed cremation director present, and supervision of the entire cremation process
- Placement of the entire cremated remains into a 240 cubic inch urn
- Returning the cremated remains to you, or to the final place of disposition and
- Filing Social Security forms, and submitting claims forms for insurance on your behalf.
As specialists in cremation, we can assist you and your family with any additional arrangement such as a memorial service in a church, or any other appropriate facility. Memorial services before cremation can have the body present, or the service may occur following the cremation with the cremated remains present.
Please visit our Pricing page for additional options.